2. Information We May Collect From And About You
3. Collection of Information
5. Failure to provide information
6. Uses Made Of Your Information
7. What is the legal basis on which we rely to process your data?
8. Meeting our Obligations
9. Privacy Rights: Can I object to having my personal information used in this way?
10. Disclosure of your information
11. Where we store your personal information
12. Parents and Guardians
14. Contact and further information
16. Who is responsible for your data?
17. How long do we keep data?
18. Your rights
This policy was last updated on Thursday, 20th of December, 2018.